Monday, February 18, 2013

DANGER !!!! High Voltage of Obsession ...


I  know .. I know it's been a long time since i posted anything i guess i have been caught up into the instagram world .. but hey the important thing is that i'm back right ?? 

I promise i will be posting so much that you will be saying enough with the obsession already :P 

Anyways enough about me and my absence .. I have been introduced to @b2lsh by my sister to report about how we accessorize our outfits in @cfashionista and my report was about my #ADRxH&M decorated eyewear ..

And this is what i wore ..  


 Shoes : MMMxH&M



Scarf : @annadaonline "Aisha" scarf .. stolen from my sis :P .. they have the most amazing scarfs each one of them is an art piece by an amazing artist .. forget about hanging art on your walls they look better on your shoulders :P 

Ring : لآلىء آل محمود 



Peplum striped Jacket: Zara 
Peplum white top: MANGO 
Bag: Celine Red Nano 
Jeans: my best jeans in the world Siwy from Aishti kuwait 

Please check Batool AlShaikh post about my sister and i outfit ...

Thank you so much for the lovely report & Pictures Batool :D

you can also check her instagram account :@b2lsh  

i will be posting my sister outfit really soon .. keep posted :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment